We want to welcome you to the 49th Annual Maryland Seafood Festival filled with a variety of delicious seafood, exciting demonstrations and competitions, toe tapping musical entertainment, kids activities, loads of shopping options, vendors, exhibits, contests and more! We encourage you to enjoy the extensive variety of activities, the good food and drink, and have a relaxing great time on the beautiful shores of the Chesapeake Bay!
Parking is available at Anne Arundel Community College Lots A & B for $5 per car (payable at AACC). View AACC Parking Information. Limited parking is also available at Sandy Point State Park with pre-purchased parking permit. No on-site parking will be available without a pre-purchased parking permit. Only those holding a pre-purchased parking permit will be allowed to park at Sandy Point State Park.
- New local food vendors – New food vendors, new menu items, delicious seafood!
- 26th Annual Capital Crab Soup Cook-off – Come taste the best crab soups in Maryland featuring Maryland (vegetable), cream and alternative crab soup! Learn more about the Crab Soup Cook-off
- Xpogo Professional Pogo Stick Demonstrations –Xpogo Professionals will thrill crowds with their high energy bouncing and unique tricks.
- Sports Bar – DON’T MISS THE FOOTBALL GAMES on our HD TVs during the Beer and Oyster Tasting in the Capital Gazette Tent. Cheer on Navy vs UCONN on Saturday and the Ravens vs the Bills on Sunday.
- Sand Soccer Tournament! – Joins us for fun in the sand. Clinics on Saturday and a tournament on Sunday. Click here for more information.
- Arts & Crafts – Visit our Arts and Crafts Village. Shop for something special among dozens of artists and crafters from up and down the east coast.
- Follow us on Social Media – Like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
Tickets Good for One Day Admission and are non-refundable