We want to welcome you to the 48th Annual Maryland Seafood Festival filled with a variety of delicious seafood, exciting and new demonstrations and competitions, toe tapping musical entertainment, kids activities, loads of shopping options, vendors, exhibits, contests and more! We encourage you to enjoy the extensive variety of activities, the good food and drink, and have a relaxing great time on the beautiful shores of the Chesapeake Bay!
Parking is available at Anne Arundel Community College Lots A & B for $5 per car (payable at AACC). View AACC Parking Information. Limited parking is also available at Sandy Point State Park with pre-purchased parking permit. No on-site parking will be available without a pre-purchased parking permit. Only those holding a pre-purchased parking permit will be allowed to park at Sandy Point State Park.
Please stay tuned as we update the festival webpage to reflect the 2015 activities.
VIEW THE 2014 FESTIVAL GROUNDS MAP
WATCH US ON “LET’S TALK LIVE”: Stephanie Duncan Troxell, from the Maryland Seafood Festival, talks about the Festival and Chef Keith Long, from Factors Row Annapolis, demonstrates his blue catfish tacos on “Let’s Talk Live”. Watch the Video Here! Come watch Chef Long and others in the Chef Demo Tent.
- Extreme Volleyball Professional Beach Volley Ball Tour – This year the tour will hold their Eastern competition at the Festival and is expanding to 10 courts of competition. Visit EVPs website for details
- Maryland Watermen’s Association Demonstrations and Exhibits – to include Chesapeake Crab Skiff Races and other bay watercraft activities. Learn more about Maryland Watermen’s Association
- Xpogo Professional Pogo Stick Demonstrations –Xpogo Professionals will thrill crowds with their high energy bouncing and unique tricks.
- Department of Natural Resources Diamond Jim Fishing Challenge Awards Ceremony – Award Ceremony begins at 10:00 AM on SUNDAY (new day!!)
- Follow us on Social Media – Like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
Tickets Good for One Day Admission and are non-refundable