We want to welcome you to the 49th Annual Maryland Seafood Festival filled with a variety of delicious seafood, exciting demonstrations and competitions, toe tapping musical entertainment, kids activities, loads of shopping options, vendors, exhibits, contests and more! We encourage you to enjoy the extensive variety of activities, the good food and drink, and have a relaxing great time on the beautiful shores of the Chesapeake Bay!
Parking is available at Anne Arundel Community College Lots A & B for $5 per car (payable at AACC). View AACC Parking Information. Limited parking is also available at Sandy Point State Park with pre-purchased parking permit. No on-site parking will be available without a pre-purchased parking permit. Only those holding a pre-purchased parking permit will be allowed to park at Sandy Point State Park.
- New local food vendors – New food vendors, new menu items, delicious seafood!
- 26th Annual Capital Crab Soup Cook-off – Come taste the best crab soups in Maryland featuring Maryland (vegetable), cream and alternative crab soup! Learn more about the Crab Soup Cook-off
- Sunday Social Paddle – Join us on the Cheasapeake Bay for an early morning paddle, then enjoy all that the festival has to offer. Purchase your ticket on our ticket page to get early admission to the festival, parking, and 2 drink tickets. Paddle demonstrations will be ongoing all weekend long. Try out a paddle board for free.
- Xpogo Professional Pogo Stick Demonstrations –Xpogo Professionals will thrill crowds with their high energy bouncing and unique tricks.
- Sports Bar – DON’T MISS THE FOOTBALL GAMES on our HD TVs during the Beer and Oyster Tasting in the Capital Gazette Tent. Cheer on Navy vs UCONN on Saturday and the Ravens vs the Bills on Sunday.
- Chef Demonstrations! – Check out the scrumptious treats that local chefs prepare in front of you. Don’t leave before getting a taste.
- Sand Soccer Tournament! – Joins us for fun in the sand. Clinics on Saturday and a tournament on Sunday. Click here for more information.
- Chesapeake Arts Village – Shop for something special among dozens of artists and crafters from up and down the east coast. With the variety of handmade and unique items on display, you’re sure to find something you love, or to give as a gift for the holidays! Our Chesapeake Arts Village will also hold the secrets to some savory artisan food items, like Maryland Cream of Crab soup! Sample at the booth and buy your own supply to make at home!
- Zipline on the beach! – Joins us for fun above the sand as you ride down the zipline along the beach.
- Follow us on Social Media – Like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
Tickets Good for One Day Admission and are non-refundable