The 46th Annual Maryland Seafood Festival
Saturday September 7th and Sunday September 8th 2013 at Sandy Point
The website is currently being updated with highlights for 2013. Check back soon for updates.
LISTEN TO OUR MEDIA SPOT ON WNAV
WATCH MSF VIDEO FEATURED ON ALL AROUND ANNAPOLIS
Tickets can be purchased online and are also available at Severn Savings Bank, Stan and Joe’s Saloon Annapolis, and Annapolis Sports Clips. Plenty of tickets available at the Gate as well! Click here to Purchase Tickets Online.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2012:
- King BMX Stunt Show – Come See The King BMX Stunt Team provide a high energy Bike Stunt Show on Saturday and Sunday consisting of both flatland and ramp stunts.
- 25 New Menu Items
- Expanded Chef Demo Tent visit the Chef Demo page for more detail
- Imported and Craft Beer Tastings – Saturday 4-8 p.m. and Sunday 1-5 p.m. visit the Beer Tasting page for more detail
- New and Improved Interactive Kids Zone – Snakeheads Aquarium Exhibit, Horseshoe Crab Exhibit, USTA SmashZone Mobile Tour, Moon Bounce Houses and much more! visit our kid’s page for more detail
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt and Maryland Seafood Festival Mermaid/Pirate Coloring Contest – Receive $2.00 off an accompanied adult General Admittance Ticket. Kids 12 & Under are Free to the Festival! visit our kid’s page for more detail
- United States Tennis Association’s SmashZone Mobile Tour – SmashZone Mobile Tour engages audiences by introducing them to the game in a fun and interactive way. Children will have the opportunity to play tennis games and have a racquet in their hand from the start. visit our kid’s page for more detail
- No More Food Tickets – Unlike prior years where tickets needed to be purchased to exchange for food and beverages. This year you will pay the vendors directly. No more having to worry about unused tickets!
- Oyster Recovery Partnership’s Chesapeake Bay Watermen Demonstrations and Exhibits
- Follow us on Social Media – Like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
If you are interested in becoming an arts and crafts vendor, please click here for an online application form.
We are no longer accepting food vendors, please email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please click email: firstname.lastname@example.org