We want to welcome you to the 48th Annual Maryland Seafood Festival filled with a variety of delicious seafood, exciting and new demonstrations and competitions, toe tapping musical entertainment, kids activities, loads of shopping options, vendors, exhibits, contests and more! We encourage you to enjoy the extensive variety of activities, the good food and drink, and have a relaxing great time on the beautiful shores of the Chesapeake Bay!
Parking is available at Anne Arundel Community College Lots A & B for $5 per car (payable at AACC). View AACC Parking Information. Limited parking is also available at Sandy Point State Park with pre-purchased parking permit. No on-site parking will be available without a pre-purchased parking permit. Only those holding a pre-purchased parking permit will be allowed to park at Sandy Point State Park.
- 25th Annual Capital Crab Soup Cook-off – Come taste the best crab soups in Maryland featuring Maryland (vegetable), cream and alternative crab soup! Learn more about the Crab Soup Cook-off
- Xpogo Professional Pogo Stick Demonstrations –Xpogo Professionals will thrill crowds with their high energy bouncing and unique tricks.
- Department of Natural Resources Maryland Fishing Challenge Angler Awards Finale – Award Ceremony begins at 10:00 AM on SUNDAY
- Got Football? – We Do! Catch the games on our HD TVs during the Beer and Oyster Tasting in the Capital Gazette Tent.
- Life-Size Foosball, Cornhole Tournament and Ziplining on the Beach – Joins us for fun in the sand.
- Soak up the SUPsine at the Maryland Seafood Festival with free stand up paddle and SUP yoga demos all weekend long, thanks to Mantra Fit and Sunrise SUP.
- Inaugural Paddle for Betterment event – This family friendly paddle competition is in the format of a poker run, where competitors paddle to checkpoints to collect playing cards. The best hands of poker win fantastic prizes. Everyone who enters will enjoy admission to the festival, an event T-shirt, delicious lunch and a day of fun. Competitors can bring their own board or rent a board in advance
- Follow us on Social Media – Like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
Tickets Good for One Day Admission and are non-refundable